Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Best Wishes under the Tree



Dear Fallens,
As every year  Christmas rings its bells long before it’s even on the horizon. We wait, almost annoyed by all the hype, but then when we face it there’s always a feeling of not wanting to miss it, of having it slip trough your fingers too fast.
Well… this all doesn’t really work for me this year… all it’s summer here, am having the 24th dinner in a jailhouse (arrested for whalestalking)… almost all of my friends and family are on the other side of the world and 12 hours behind me …so well…I’ll peel potatoes tomorrow for a charity mission and go get drunk after.
Jingle Bells!
I also have to postpone the release of the Goth Marquis since I cannot get the textures done. Please stay tuned for any news about it. For what concerns gifts under the tree though, I have the most amazing of friends that filled the Fallen tree with a huge base of wonderful heartfelt trees and wishes. Since I didn’t had time to finish my new gift, I will put lots of various retired freebies and gifts in my wishes hoping you’ll forgive my erratic presence and inability to comply well deadlines.
Said this….Have a wonderful Christmas dear Friends and a New 2014 Year, 
Yours, 

Alia
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Selidor/176/159/24

P.S.
Don’t forget to visit all of the trees from the circle!
Thank you bunny for the picture.




No comments: