Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A Late Charm



Dear Fallen Petites, 
Petites Charms are finally released and are available through the updater you purchased as a donation for Relay for Life in this past Fantasy Faire 2018. To get your pack just rez the Updater Box you already own and it shall be delivered to you automatically; if you have any issue please feel free to contact me directly and I will see through any issue you might have. I thank you so much for your patience in waiting and I truly hope it was worth the wait. 
Yours, 
Alia Baroque

IMPORTANT
---This Petite is NOT FOR SALE---
It will be available again for purchase as RFL donation creation at Fantasy Faire next Edition in April 2019, please do not inquiry for a copy as I will not make exceptions so to respect those that took a leap of faith and pre-ordered and pre-purchased a blind copy back in April 2018. Thank you for your understanding and liking the Petite!

No comments: