Sunday, February 9, 2020

Lousy T-shirts, Deals, Countdowns, Confessions, Fallen cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!


It's the second day of this Sale weekend and everyone has been just absolutely magnificent. Thanks for the support to everyone, for promoting, purchasing, being enthusiastic and bringing shenanigans to the Temple (yes am talking about you, Clover and Jilly).
Today I have more Special 35L deals added to Yesterday's 30L which I'm keeping out longer for the duration of the sale, I am going to participate to 1H1L for the first time and I rezzed a bunch of free lousy t-shirts for everyone. I am also adding a personal note below and an explanation of the 1H1L event and how to follow it inworld. I hope you had and are having fun, getting things you enjoy and I thank you again for the incredible support,
Alia

TELEPORT to the Temple

Currently:
A dark winter's sale: 30% off Storewide Sale more info here
30L Saturday
35L Sunday
1L1H



About the Event: 1L1H
A peculiar type of event where you make a promotion for an item at the price of one linden for one hour. You need to be part of a group where it gets announced and use a countdown panel where it shows the time left for the promotion. I suggest you join the group if you are interested as I'll advertise the promotions there during future sales of this kind.
The first will start today sometime after 1pm slt. I hope you'll enjoy!
Url for the Event group

Previews f Event Deals:




 Pax for 1L1H (starting some time after 1pm slt)
(unreleased and unavailable from regular stock atm.)


 Bouquet, Single stem for 30L Saturday
(still up, currently unreleased and unavailable from regular stock)



 Breathless and many Gachas for 35L Sunday
(all currently discounted from regular stock)


And don't forget the current weekend storewide sale
click here for link to post

A personal note
I know a lot of you got worried about me for throwing this sale, but I want to reassure you: financially I am doing fine. You need to see this as a small shift in style since I Am aware I won't be able to participate in many events for the next months because of my health issues and I will need to focus all of my few energies left to Fantasy Faire. This is why I will have now more often sales, much less new releases and try to invest my good awake times and energies in bringing you the same quality experience as every year this April at the Faire. So don't worry, enjoy the sales if you can afford it, and if you can't enjoy the fun, t-shirts, community and keep the spirit high because that also keeps mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your partner... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual appeal for you buried within his heart?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and look after you with his entire heart...

=====> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

As a matter of fact, triggering this powerful impulse is absolutely binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll soon notice him expose his heart and mind to you in such a way he's never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.