Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ripped again

People seems don't have any selfesteem and conscience. Or maybe just a lack of knowledge? I just sent a DMCA fax. Will not tell here the name of the brand, because I want Lindens to take off the content from the grid before the creator. I will not make drama, will not contact this people in IM, will not bother the group. But want to make it clear: I think really evil things about who steals my work, and you really shall consider yourself a sub-human for acting like this, not nearly a "Fallen God".

I do NOT use any business pack and resource for my skins. I paint completely skins, there are no ways someone can have a base as my skins and textures, at least can use similar brushes or same free stock photography for reference or texture grain.


And if it would not be so damn irritating, it would be almost hilarious, look at the shop stall in the same market where I am too:
And I mean...body oil...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go get them Alia... and youare doing it the right way.

Alia Baroque (Old) said...

Thanks a lot Fenn. Yes I still believe in the system, but could not keep silent at least had to vent out a bit.