Friday, October 19, 2012

You are Invited

Dear Fallens,
I would like to invite you to this year's Anniversary party...
...
...
...alright. Let's make it clear: 
I fear am unable to write something conventional so listen, here's the facts:
1. It's been 5 years, and I honestly can't imagine it's been so long. When I look back it's like a life time, full of wonderful memories and steps, but then...
2. ..is it so long? What's 5 years in our lives, nothing. So trust Me when I tell you I am going to be here another 50 if SL permits. Said this...
3. ...I might as well wish to stay here, but it's You that makes My work worth, it's sharing with all of You that anything I do takes life, be it skins or chairs, a build or a sim. So what am I trying to say with this futile 1, 2, 3 points thing? (except play again on the 5 number)
4. I think what I wish to say is...this is Your Anniversary more than Mine, it's Ours. It's the sharing that makes the whole, and we all as equals might celebrate it as a long lived coexistence between dream maker and dreamers.
5. As conclusion... 
I hope we'll join all together this year, for a 12 hours long party, long enough hopefully to cover the big variety of world locations we are all in, to celebrate, enjoy our time together and have fun.
I see you there.


And now, Ladies and Gentleman, the useful Informations:
The party will take place at Selidor:

An Important Note: Please be mindful of lag, we will be in many ( at least I hope so). 
Even if you have a good computer the sim capabilities when full of avatars can be reduced so for everyone's enjoyment let's try to be aware, but no need to come bald, we shall after all show our best looks. (naked is welcome...)
Here's a list of few hints:
- Try to avoid  "too many" particles, flexies. Not asking to completely get rid of them, but just to not exaggerate.
- Please get rid of all your scripts: resizers, huds, detach ao (not only turn off) when you dance or include it in the viewer. 
- Please avoid completely face lights and body lights.

-------------------------------------------
Starts the 20th October at 1 pm slt
Ends the 21st October at 1 am slt

-------------------------------------------
The DJs:
1.00 - 2.30 Lainey Thorne
2.30 - 4.00 Nakuru Bergamasco
4.00 - 5.30 Paradox Messmer
5.30 - 7.00 Mykal Sonic
7.00 - 8.30 Moro Zane 
8.30 - 10.00 Xavian Starsider 
10.00 - 11.30 Void Ashbourne
11.30 - 1.00 Zander Greene 

-------------------------------------------
The Looks Contests:
Best Dream 3.30 - 5.00
Best Nightmare 6.30 - 8.00
Prizes: Top 3 get a skin voucher, not separated by genders.

-------------------------------------------
The Trivia
8.30 - 10.00
Every right answer gets a skin voucher too.

-------------------------------------------
Fireworks
End party sparkle time starting at 11.30 till 1.00

-------------------------------------------
Jokes
Bad ones. All the time.

No comments: