Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Draco, Pearl & Ebony


Dear Fallens,
Draco Extremes were released for We Love Roleplay of the Birthday month of the event, May. They are/were all 30% off for the event duration and there's also a gift available for you. Due to a personal work burnout, I didn't manage to do the most simple things after the last 3 months of work for Fantasy Faire and many other events, so apparently, I even forgot a notice and blog post about this. I am also participating in Home and Garden Expo with a restaging of the Golden Delta but the main material is still on standby, and I hope to have it done before the event is over. I am slowly back and not leaving as planned till August, so shall be more around during those months than in the past years to prepare what is soon to become the X.
I apologise and thank you for your understanding.
Yours,
Alia

The Event is open for one day only still.

We Love Roleplay:
Slurl to the Event

Home and Garden Expo:
Slurl to the Event


No comments: