Monday, August 26, 2019

Dragon's Breath


"I once stood exposed to the Dragon's Breath so that a man could lie one night with a woman. It took me nine moons to recover. And all for this lunacy called, "love", this mad distemper that strikes down both beggar and king. Never again. Never." - Merlin, Excalibur

King Arthur's Theme at this round of Enchantment is one of my favorites so far, my personal passion towards the shift from ancient Gods to Christianity my favorite take on the Legend through the movie Excalibur. Though I admit the 'Search for the Holy Grail' was tempting, I did at the end decide to be serious and create a tattoo, overlay, pigment paint for Druids and Enchanters. 
Dragon's Breath comes in 5 different color packs, while Dragon's sight mini face tattoo is a gift for the Special Hunt. Hope you enjoy-


No comments: