In February 2008 Jesters presented themselves at the, now lost, Temple of Sandy Cove. Their insanity spread into an opening contest where you were required to showcase your skills in taking a picture of deep hilarious content so that Me and, the well known for her insanity, Rouge could choose the winners. It ended with a very entertaining exhibition of all the participants works and sincere and simple laughs about what a human, or not, brain can produce.
Now, the time has come for Jesters to earn they well deserved retirment from public availability and is fair, I think, to celebrate the closing of an Oldtimer Freebie with the exact same contest.... but with far much richer prices. (at the time still had not much to offer).
So what are you supposed to do to enter the contest?
1. Grab the Jester free outfit, that now is available only in the Fallen Gods Inc. tent at the ZombiePopcorn carnival (open 15 -30 June). After this date the outfit will no longer be available openly to the public as it was in the past two years. (If you are late, don't ask me for a copy because I will not provide it.)
2. The fun part: Snapshots! The only requirement is to use the outfit in your pics, take your time to make pictures everywhere you want, you can use attachments of any kind (just don't cover the outfit too much), poses, locations. You can also make pictures together with other people, so be creative and have fun, because if you do probably also the viewer will be entertained by your work. You can rework the pic with any digital tool you wish, just remember it's not an art contest, but a Humour one.
3. Drop Me your pic, but be sure to follow the exact specifications I am giving, I would really appreciate that.
- rename the image as it follows: JESTER 2010 Name Surname (if there is more than a person on the image, it's anyway required just one name, and that will result as the participant for prizes)
- Be sure to check all permissions, so it's copy, modify and transfer.
- Drop it to Alia Baroque inworld, not later than 10 July 2010 Midnight. (If you fear it might get capped, drop it a few times on distant intervals)
Who will judge? I will, and My friend Rouge Darcy. We have a peculiar sense of humour and very variable, so if you do not feel to agree about our taste, do not participate. I am telling that straight away since there's no World rule about Irony, so don't take it too seriously and just have fun.
"yes, allright , fine...but why shall I bother so much, what are you giving to the winners?"
I am giving prizes, and for the first time as First Prize I am giving a Custom, thing I don't do almost from the time I released the Jester. So here goes the list:
You get a custom skin that will be composed from: Base skin of choice (elves, humans, elementals, pixies, orcs, etc.); Make up of choice (any of the ones available on any skin) and body art (elemental runes, scales or fur). (IMPORTANT: You will be able to choose a merge of existent themes, not a completely brand new tone, make up or body art).
Limited Edition Sanguine or Esangue skin with the Jester face makeup.
Augusto or Bianco Outfit.
All Participants will receive a thank you gift at the end of the Contest.
Let the Jesters Fooling begin!
Post a Comment