Saturday, May 15, 2021

Lost in translation

A notice about messages not going through: I had consistent issues lately with crashing on login and general inventory issues, so there is a big chance I have missed your instant messages, notes, objects, gifts or invites if were sent to me. Please consider that I rarely not reply to messages, even if it is to redirect them to Sonya, my partner and CSR (customer service representative). Feel free to message me again through Sonya, if something concerning my creations and events, or a mail to fallengodsinc@gmail.com. I will be trying to fix my issues in the next weeks while also taking some time off the public eye. I will be also bringing to the store past releases, providing the winners of the live auction with final packs and there's an event kickstarting on the 21 I am in. I hope you all had an amazing Faire and we'll go back to usual Fallen business soon. Yours,
Alia


Links where you can follow my work:
SL Inworld Group

Please redirect your CSR questions and Event invites to: Sonya Marmurek (also link in my partner tab)
Please consider we are taking some time off until the end of May and we will get back to you slowly.

1 comment:

Breezy Carver said...

God Bless you Both … To a Beautiful couple & kind thoughtful beings … I myself have been having connection issues , However as I read your blogs from my IPad it comforts me to see all your wonderful creative :) Please know You make me smile and I feel honored to know such gifted kind people and say Yes Alia I know you for a good long time ☺️ I call you my dear friend with sincere joy & pride for knowing you and your creative true gift 🐰 Enjoy your extra free time together for it shall go fast as we all know too well . Fair Winds across the sea From one port to another Always Seabreeze πŸ’•πŸ˜‡πŸ°πŸΏπŸΎπŸŽΆπŸ§š‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️🐾🎢