Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I also like air.


Air, taken for granted too often. 
Air, bringer of life with the first scream of life.
Air, bringer of death with the last exhale.
Air, that can turn to dust everything in a sacred ancient burial.
Air, that for a diver like I am can be pure gold in water.
Air, that can feed flames to eat anything till the horizon line.

I started to dislike the small boxes of air we all live in. I did say no to smoking this year, then I also decided I want to spend My life at least half of the time outdoors...swimming in air, faithful to my family tradition of airplane pilots. It's fulfilling to breathe so much.
Air is not equal to any other elements, it's the reason of all the other elements, it's the reason of life, as Ka spits his first bubble of air in the primeval waters, we are born by screaming out of our lungs to embrace it.

I like air.
I love something so valuable that I cannot see in its form but just in its results.
There's nothing more fulfilling than air.

And now something completely different... on a more serious note: Inti and Dreamcatcher tattoo are on sale at the Temple, thanks for your visit.
Yours, 
Alia 
(The Airbag)



"Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you."
Lao Tzu 

No comments: